DESCRIPTION OF THE TRAINING COURSE
This online training course aims to introduce participants to the Internet of Things (IoT) concept, pillars, trends, markets, architecture, and IoT verticals. It will specifically focus on topics that address IoT usage for smart agriculture, smart grid, powering and solar energy, IoT Solutions for Energy and Water Resource Management.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to understand:
- IoT concept, trend, and market
- IoT pillars and architecture
- Internet of Things verticals
- IoT usage for smart agriculture
- IoT and smart grid
- Powering and solar energy
- IoT solutions from energy resource management
- IoT solutions for water resource management
- Some case studies in verticals related to energy and water
The course is targeted at organizations, industries, IT professional managers, ICT engineers, policymakers, regulators, service & solution providers, and academia, who are interested in understanding the security issues relating to the Internet of Things.